Diamond bur,010/SI series,Inverted Cone,Medium,FG
please contact email@example.com for more information.
|Type||abrasives,bur, drill bit|
|Shank||1/16"shank, 1.6mm FG standard|
|Pack||10 pc/plastic box|
|Material||Nature diamond +SS 304|
|Head Shape||Inverted Cone|
|Grit||Medium ( Blue Ring )|
|Tips||1. Please always work under the suggested RPM
2. Supply adaquate water to insure your tools with longest use and best performance
3. OEM service is available, indivadual brand or printing is offered
4. Please always keep in touch with us if any questions.
|Model No.||Item No.||ISO code||Head Size||Head Height||Total Length|
Dental diamond burs in dental surgeries:
1) Preparation of cavities
2) Treatment of fillings
3) Preparation of crowns
they also used as:
1) glass drill bits
2) diamond drill bits
3) jewelry drill bits
4) engraving bits
5) carving bits
they fit to:
1) high speed FG dental handpiece
2) high speed engraver
3) also fit your Dremel and Foredom tool with a 1/16" collet
4) Turbo Carver tool
1) Long service life and high cutting capacity when preparing and separating porcelain, facing composites and model materials.
2) Precise dimension and stable control of quality.
3) Enjoy low price but high quality.