H2(010) Inverted Cone Head FG Shank Tungsten Carbide bur
|Pack||5 pc/plastic box|
|Material||Tungsten carbide + SS 304|
|Head Shape||Inverted Cone|
|Tips||1. Please always work under the suggested RPM
2. Raw material of tungsten carbide are made in Germany or Japan, which are made of high density fine grain metal and are characterized by their practical dimensions
3. OEM service is available, indivadual brand or printing is offered
4. Please always keep in touch with us if any questions.
|Item No.||ISO code||Head Size||Head Height|
1. Shaping fissure on a variety of materials. Used on gold, composite veneers or ceramics prior to final firing, they always display convincing cutting proper and an impressively long service life.
2. Prophylaxis and oral surgery; Preparation of cavities; removal of old fillings; treatment of filings; preparation of crowns.
3. Also used as engraving bits, carving bits.
4. fit to high speed FG dental handpiece, high speed engraver, Turbo Carver tool and also Dremel and Foredom tool with a 1/16" collet.