American, Europe, Africa, Asia, AU
I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with Dental Burs For Dental lab And Dentistry Clinic!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
Dental diamond burs in dental surgeries:
1) Preparation of cavities
2) Treatment of fillings
3) Preparation of crowns
they also used as:
1) glass drill bits
2) diamond drill bits
3) jewelry drill bits
4) engraving bits
5) carving bits
they fit to:
1) high speed FG dental handpiece
2) high speed engraver
3) also fit your Dremel and Foredom tool with a 1/16" collet
4) Turbo Carver tool
1) Long service life and high cutting capacity when preparing and separating porcelain, facing composites and model materials.
2) Precise dimension and stable control of quality.
3) Enjoy low price but high quality.
|Grit||Super Coarse ( Black Ring )|
|Head Shape||Inverted Cone|
|Material||Nature diamond +SS 304|
|Pack||10 pc/plastic box|
|Shank||1/16"shank, 1.6mm FG standard|
|Tips||1. Please always work under the suggested RPM<br> 2. Supply adaquate water to insure your tools with longest use and best performance<br> 3. OEM service is available, indivadual brand or printing is offered<br> 4. Please always <a href='/contact'>keep in touch</a> with us if any questions.|
|Type||abrasives,bur, drill bit|