American, Europe, Africa, Asia, AU
|Item No.||ISO code||Suggested RPM||Head Size||Head Height|
Diamond rotary burrs:
1.Last 5-10 times longer than diamond plated bur
1. Consist of diamonds throughout, sintered diamond burs also specifically manufactured to cut and trim Zirconia, Alumina Oxide and other hard ceramic and jewelries materials, suitable for shaping, carving and polishing all kinds of minerals.
2. Last 5 to 10 times longer than diamond plated burs. Extremely long endurance and dimensional stability. Excellent abrasive qualities.
1. Sintered diamond burs can be used by dental labs, jewelry, lapidary and gemstone.
2. All burs are with HP shank, 3/32”, ISO104, shank diameter 2.35mm. Fit to electric micro motor.
3. All burs are marked with color ring for reference of grit.
Dental lab usage
Lapidary / jewelry / gem usage
Fast aggressive on porcelain and some kind of metals. For prepping metal and ceramic
Good for texturing. Can be used on all kinds of stones and metals. Fast aggressive and bulk removal
Aggressive on ceramic.
Used on most alloys
Used on quartz materials and porcelain, aggressive
Multi-purpose bur. For metals and porcelain combinations
Multi-purpose bur. For metals, stones, porcelain and enameling.
For final shaping. Good for trimming metal margin before porcelain.
Good final shaping and pre-polishing. Smooth aggressive.
Pre-polish. Good for final adjustment after a glaze bake. Easy to polish glaze
Pre-polish and fine finish
Specifications: 89 items for select
|Grit||Coarse ( Green Ring )|
|Material||selected diamond grain|
|Shank||HP, 2.35mm(3/32") diameter|
|Tips||1. Please always work under the suggested RPM<br> 2. OEM service is available, indivadual brand or printing is offered<br> 3. Please always <a href='/contact'>keep in touch</a> with us if any questions.|
|Type||Rotary Tools & Accessories, Abrasive Material|