This page is being provided to help you understand our shipping methods and costs.
View the information below or view answers to your specific shipping and delivery question.
Orders in stock are shipped within 3 work days, if not in stock you will be contacted by phone, e-mail or both.
In order to deliver the goods as fast as possible, B&D partners with major international shipping companies like DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT and Aramex to offer Express Shipping for most of the countries all over the world.You can always choose your preferred shipping method.
Shipping Time and Costs
Free shipping globally for orders over US$99, or US$10 flat rate for orders under US$99.
You should receive an e-mail at the time of the shipment with information on how your package is being shipped along with a tracking number.
Please follow our e-mail instructions.
Please note that our selling prices DO NOT include customs clearance fees.
- A VAT number is generally required for customers in the EU to receive goods; please leave your VAT number in the order's remarks;
- If you have any specific requirements for the invoice value of customs clearance, please specify them in the order's remarks or contact us directly;
- If you want an ISO or CE certificate, as well as papers such as a statement of conformity or material composition, please indicate this in the remarks or send us an email directly, and we will promptly deliver the certificate to your inbox.
- Express Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
- After the order has been paid, the warehouse needs 1-3 days to process your order. You will receive a notification once your order has been shipped.
- We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
- If there is any shipping issue with your package , you can contact us within 180 days after your order was placed.
More FAQs regarding shipping and delivery