Zirconia Diamond Polisher
1. Made of diamond impregnated by a synthetic rubber
2. For Monolithic Restorations
3. Suitable for reducing, trimming, smoothing, and high lustre polishing porcelain, precious metal, Zirconia teeth, etc
4. Especially for polishing all types of ceramics and zirconia teeth.
5. With the unique combination of pure diamond particles, aluminum oxide, glass, and a range of ingredients create this spectacular range of abrasive instruments. With a unique diamond abrasive mixture to bring zirconia materials to a high shine.
6. Finishing of zirconium inner crown, zirconium veneer/porcelain workpiece of teeth.
Removes scratches, smooth rough surfaces, and creates a high gloss surface on all zirconia crowns, bridges, substructures, and abutments.
Available in a point, cup, and disc and is mounted to a latch mandrel for intra-oral use.
Diamond polishers for Zirconia: For reducing and shaping Zirconia and Oxide ceramic /Grit: coarse-medium.
1.It’s more comfortable at the minimum pressure.
2. Heatless without water cooling
3. More durable and economic than other brands
4, Provide beautiful, tooth-colored crowns and fixed bridges to patients that are both esthetically acceptable and strong enough to withstand occlusal forces.
D2 series dental diamond zirconia polishing brushes
Usage: For Dental Lab, Jewelry, Carving, Trimming
1. Fit into Standard HP Shank
2. Creating splendid corrections on porcelain, high strength metal such as zirconia and aluminum oxide freely.
3. D2 series (Mono Color): Reducing, trimming, smoothing, and high lustre polishing porcelain, precious, meta, zirconia, etc.
4. Size of D2 series dental diamond zirconia polisher: 26.0*0.7mm
For smoothing and polishing zirconia inner crown, zirconia veneer/porcelain teeth fast super bright.
1. Especially designed for polishing all types of Ceramics and Zirconia, with a unique combination of Pure Diamond particles, Aluminum oxide, Glass, etc.
2. Create this spectacular range of abrasive instruments.
3. Using the suggested RPM, guarantee to cut and abrade materials with great ease
Note: technicians should be aware of the material-specific challenges in order to avoid and possible long-term damage to the zirconia structures.
Excessive speed and/or excessive pressure do not lead to faster results but significantly increase the risk of reduced long-term stability of the workpiece.