Polishing Brush Wheel Shape
1.Polishing wheels are belonged to the consumables
2.Great for polishing jewelry or other metal working uses.
2.Used for Dremel DIY engraving, grinding, polishing.
3.Ideal for Removing Rust/Corrosions from Any Metal Surfaces,fit for detail work on jade, ceramic, glass, wood, hardened steel, cast iron, stainless steel.
Material available in Crimped Steel Wire, AL oxide wheel, Crimped brass Wire, Chungking bristle. Pony hair, goat hair, No woolen Web,etc.
Shank: HP, 2.35mm
Granularity: Soft, Hard
Color: Grey, Golden, Black
No woolen Web color available : green, red, yellow, pink
What is a wire wheel brush used for?
Wire wheel brushes: Tools with sturdy hubs and metal wire filaments. Used for cutting, cleaning, deburring, edge blending, polishing, and surface finishing.
Brass wire brush: 1. Can clean rust off almost any type of metal.
2.For iron and carbon steel tools and surfaces,
Stainless steel wire brush: 1.work well on aluminum, copper, brass, and stainless-steel surfaces.
2.Suitable for work on stainless steel and aluminum fabricated products
3.For use in direct food-contact applications, in higher heat situations (typically up to 600 degree) and in environments where the brush wire may be exposed to moisture or high humidity on a repeated
Difference between brass and steel wire brush
- Softer and so won't scratch some grill types, such as cast-iron ones.
-Used to lower cleaning times and clean hardier grills, such as stainless steel grills.
White goat hair material
soft and smooth to touch.
Widely used in wood, olive, walnut, jade and other dust clean-up, handicraft maintenance Work in both drills and in rotary tools such as electric mill and on a variety of surfaces.
• Buffing wheels enable you to achieve a smooth, uniform finish and conformability to irregular surfaces.Widely used in derusting, grinding, sanding, deburring and stripping residue.
• Small buffing wheel is an efficient polishing tool of metal, with small, high efficiency, low cost,good wear resistance, durable and practical.
• Note- The speed of the tool should not be too fast. It is recommended to use the lowest gear. Excessive speed can easily cause the brush apart and affect the service life.
• Buffing wheels diameter:about 1 inch(25mm).Shanks are 3mm (approximately 1/8" ).Polishing Wheels mounted 3mm Mandrel fits most Rotary Tools, Polishers, Hand Drill etc.
Meisinger polishers produce smooth, precise, and odorless results with minimal heat buildup. These instruments consist of high-quality fine abrasive and polishing agents and are mounted on stainless steel mandrels.