Economical Tungsten Carbide Cutters with affordable prices
Showing 1 to 16 of 38 (3 Pages)
Color: Yellow, Red, Blue, Green
Grit: Super Fine, Fine, Medium, Coarse, Super Coarse
Model: 54 Different Models.
Shank: HP,2.35 mm
1. Used for coarse abrasion on gold and other precious metals, leaving a smooth surface on acrylics.
This reduces rework.
2. Shaping fissure on a variety of materials. Used on gold, composite veneers or ceramics prior to final firing, they always display convincing cutting proper and an impressively long service life.
3. Engraving bits, carving bits.
1. Standard Cross Cut (SC) blue
For coarse abrasion on chrome-cobalt alloys, precious metal alloys, chrome-nickel alloys, model cast alloys, acrylics
2. Standard Plain Cut(SP) blue
For all dental materials - the plain cut enables a smooth cutting pattern, particularly on resins, and thus reduces rework
3 Fine Cross Cut(FC) red
Suitable for all dental materials. It smoothens the surface, and it enables accurate operation on any structure
4 Extra Fine Cross Cut (EFC) yellow For fine finishing of gold, alloys and all versions of resins & composites - due to the special cut also ideally suited for ceramics avoiding occurrence of crackles.
5. Coarse Cross Cut (CC) green
For efficient reduction of resins incl. tray materials as well as plaster.