RA2 RA/CA Standard Ball Plain Cut head 1mm Tungsten Carbide Bur RA
Tungsten Carbide Bur RA @ Ball/Plain Cut
Prophylaxis, orthodontics, oral surgery, preparation of cavities, preparation of crowns
Why choose Tungsten Carbide Bur RA from us
- Strictly comply with ISO standard
- Full range of shapes.
- Mostly in stock.
- Made from the finest quality tungsten carbide.
- Hardened stainless steel shanks.
- Concentric and balanced.
- fastly develop new items.
- Individual design and OEM servies.
Model Number: RA2
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Shape: Ball/Plain Cut
Material: tungsten carbide
Usage: prophylaxis, orthodontics, oral surgery
shank: 204-RA/CA Standard
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 5pcs/plastic box; 100pcs/paper box.
Delivery Time: 5-15 working days
- Shaping fissure on a variety of materials. Used on gold, composite veneers or ceramics prior to final firing, they always display convincing cutting proper and an impressively long service life.
- Prophylaxis and oral surgery; Preparation of cavities; removal of old fillings; treatment of filings; preparation of crowns.
- Also used as engraving bits, carving bits.
- Fit to Low Speed RA/CA dental handpiece, Low Speed RA/CA engraver, Turbo Carver¬Æ tool and also Dremel¬Æ and Foredom¬Æ tool with a 2.35mm collet.
|Cutting Length (mm)||1|
|Head Cut||Plain Cut|
|Head Diameter (1/10 mm)||10|
|Shank Type||204-RA/CA Standard|
There are no reviews for this product.