Sharp burs for cut teeth Scaling Extraction TC burs.
Head sizes from 3mm to 5mm allow you to match the instrument with the anatomical shape of the tooth. Shank length 21mm.
Sharp for cut teeth (Extraction)
* Sectioning an impacted wisdon tooth prior to its extraction/separating roots;
* Removing a broken root stump cutting a tooth horizontally at neck level;
* Reworking temporary teeth of acrylic material/preparing a shoulder on the vestibular side of the tooth;
* Fast enter root canal, the end is round and no-cut, so it is safe and easily confirm the position;
* Remove tartar, big scales when cleaning teeth.